Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Celebration for my Dad!

Here is my family in 1973. My Parents and their 6 children. I am the oldest of the 6, 5 Girls and 1 lonely Brother. This is our Family Portrait and below are my parents when my Mom was 35 and my Dad was 42.


This last week we had a surprise celebration for my Dad. The City of Sierra Madre honored him and gave him a plaque. It was a very special moment and I was glad to be able to be there. It was fun and we all had a great time. The city newspaper came and took photos and put an article in the paper about it and the service that my Dad had given the City.

Of course Nathan made a few jokes with the reporter/photographer and so you can see the reporter giving it to Nathan in the photos!!! I think he looks good as Paris Hilton, don't you?

Here are some photos of the rest of those who came and participated. Many thanks to all who made it a special event!



Here is a Link to the Newspaper article. You can view the photos larger and read the article.


No comments:

Post a Comment